Marine Construction Company Topsail Beach NC
Marine Projects Designed and Built to Last
Topsail Beach, NC Homeowners Who Want Marine Construction Projects Designed and Built to Last Call Logan Marine First. Logan Marine provides marine construction services for homeowners in Southport, NC with a focus on: pile driving, floating docks, piers, boat lifts and gazebos.
“Design and build structurally sound marine projects that are pleasing to the eye and able to withstand the severe weather that is so common in southeastern North Carolina.” Every employee and every company that supplies us understands that this is our primary goal.
If you have been frustrated by the number of times you have had to rebuild your dock, pier, boat lift or gazebo there is a better way.
- Our detailed planning process, pre-construction conference checklist, written installation process and daily supervision by David Logan are all essential parts of keeping your project on time. David has over 45,000 hours of experience supervising construction projects.
- We use a Marine Pile Driving Barge, manufactured out of steel, engineered specifically for driving deep foundation piles. Piles are driven with 10,000 ft/lbs. of impact in every blow.
- Driven piles offer the highest hold down capacities and highest support capacities available in marine construction. This is important because your pilings will sink when any substantial amount of weight is applied to them, such as boat lifts and gazebos.
- Many docks in Topsail Beach, NC have piles that are washed in. This method doesn’t provide the long term stability most homeowners expect and is one of the key reasons docks and piers need to be rebuilt.
- Every piling we install comes standard with a PVC Jacket that protects against worms. Without this protection, your pilings WILL rot and need to be replaced.
- Our floating docks are manufactured by Bellingham Marine simply because nobody can do it better. These floaters are engineered for commercial use in public marinas worldwide. Engineered specs are proprietary and available upon request.
- Every piece of lumber is pressure treated to meet AWPA specifications for Salt Water Splash Zones.
- All decking and 2x material is also treated with Paraffin Wax, a preservative that resists water intrusion. This helps tremendously in extending the life of your dock.
- We use: bolts and stainless steel screws, 4x4 Torsion Beams, 4x4 stringers, 4x6 floatation supports, bolted to laminated double 2x10 bands to ensure the structural integrity of every project.
- You will not find a nail in these docks, only bolts and stainless steel screws
Our clients know that hiring us means they are taking the risk out of the hiring decision.
If you dock, pier, boat lift or gazebo has taken a beating and needs to be replaced, all we ask for is the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities.
We appreciate this opportunity to earn your business.
We realize what it takes to acquire your trust, what it takes to give you the results you demand and what needs to be done to eliminate many of the headaches and frustrations people have with marine construction projects.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you.
If you would like to schedule an onsite review of your project please call us at 910.367.1348 .